SHE.HER. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8835723?origin\x3dhttp://zappyjmzappy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
zappyjmzappy @blogspot.com ♥
Monday, January 24, 2005

mm..shall blog on Saturday…
Reached there late…mm…when I went in, there was like the erhus…with yc…then…I cld hear the GH.s…but where r the ZHs…mmm…*question mark*…didn’t ask yc cos she was busy fenning the erhus…walked into the tby rm…I thot it was GH….n wala…it’s the ZHs…omg..i cld hardly hear them la…haha can imagine the volume….n the fact is there r 3 juniors playing sia..muahahah…*shakes head..* where is the volume ppl???aiyoz.z….


mm…ok..then settled down….with waikit n shuhui fenning …they were fenning huamulan….ok….haha..the man ban….aiyoz…la until so dead la…nearly fell aslp!!! Haha….ok la…feelings man man lai..get the basics first…=)
(if the 3 of u reads my blog tt is…haha..=p..)


ok…so we continued for quite a while then pris came!!! Woohhoooo..long long time nv see her liao!!!omg…=) her hair is still as long n thin as ever….*till waist length n below le lor….* heex…..my senior zhzz…=)..ok…n the fenzu continues….


then we changed the song….chang cheng…haha…see how they die..=p…aiyozz….gals…cc happen to be so easy for ZH lorz…sheesh….ok la….not as bad as I expect…but still lots of room for improvement ppl…haha…


fenzu continued on with a lot of interruptions like shuhui need to give keys..wenjing comes in…hahaha….1 comment she made….wenrou pai fenzu (something like tt la…cant rmb the exact words but the essence is there…)..haha…sheesh…aiya…tt’s y we say shuhui can go become teacher le lor..she is so nice!!!! Hahaha….mm…no link…


ok nvm…ermz…ya…then we decided to fen jia…cos there was like 3 seniors to 3 juniors..hahha….y didn’t we tink of tt b4 ganna niao-ed by miss liaoz…sheesh…ok….ya..i got huiling…heee…tt siao siao gal la….always smile 1…mmm…I tink I nearly made her cry*1* n laugh also la….dunnoe how to say n express my thots so..abit leng chang la…but nvm…luckily there was waikit…whewwww…..haha….*2* [con’td]


*1*fenzu…haha…I still rmb I made xt cry on the first fenzu after we took over…oops…
*2*If u happen to be reading this hl…hee…paiseh la…for being strict…I m not as ci xiang as sh tt’s for sure…haha….*muahhahaaaa*..aiya…as long as u did ur best u wldnt be scolded tt’s for sure…=) cya next sat..


[cont’d] back…mm…ya…then at ard 12…we had to move out of the room cos temasek ppl taking over the co room as holding place…haiyox…y wld ppl want to use our lousy auditorium..sheesh….ok…then had fenzu at the study area..didn’t had m,uch going cos the juniors were rather scared abt the “huibao” thingy coming..haha…so the xiaoyous slacked..let waikit conduct his xingkong practice…then erm…I realized tt I was running late for tuition at 3..(time: 1.15..pm) n yx is not finished yet n he has my pencil box under captive!!! Hahaha…oops…ok..ya lor…so decided to wait for everything to be done…tt includes debrief….o..(time: 1.50pm…)


when yx ended his debriefing…I rushed off take 30 hm …met jiaqing along the way cos temasek was apparently holding their concert at our audi n he came to help! had a chat with him before rushing off...i was late rmb?...decided to alight at eunos to buy lunch….n sms-ed seah tell her I will b late n alas..she was gonna be late too! Hahaha…she having lunch with her family tt time..hahaha….ok….wat luck I had with the bus…the bus just dun want to come when I want to take it…argh….so was late for 10 mins…but heng the teacher haven come..so haha.me n mum had to rush our lunch…before the teacher come…ya lorzx…haha…he was still late..-_-….o wellz…


tuition went well….n I just hope tt my mum wld stop preaching abt certain stuff to ppl can…aiyoz…but I cant tell her str in the face ya..haizz…so ma-luating…


mmm….somehow..after tuition today…I had some light bulbs n hope for organic chem….u noe…like some enlightenment…haha…sheesh…ok…organic chem. Is not tt bad after all…o…did I mention this before…but HC chem. Notes SUCKS….quite a few missing stuff….they really expect us to read up la…argh..@!@@!#@$#$%$


nitetime….chatted with ******…saw another pov of hers. just wanna say tt u hang on there…dun let go…xyz needs ppl like u…*no pressure intended* n paiseh if I have been a lousy chatter..my personal problem..=S


mm….ok..end of sat….


Sunday..
My day started at 2pm..haha….pig…
Felt so accomplished…did the alkenes n arenas tut..haha..actually they r quite easy 1 lorz…LOL….haizz….zhen dui bu qi zi ji…ok. La….i shall finish up my arenes first…then go koon le! Nite!


--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
after thots..maybe my life isnt tt bad after all...hmpgh....feeling teeny weeny better after this weekend....
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
o... this coming week.... mmm....TESTS-monday chem, wed physics, thurs chem spa(we can nv haf enuff of them..), shangyin, co, sch, STJ, hopefully buying mp3!!! yes...FINALLY...argh...after waiting for my dad to come back frm tianjin....2 weeks leh..wa biang...very long lorz....*prays*