SHE.HER. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8835723?origin\x3dhttp://zappyjmzappy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
zappyjmzappy @blogspot.com ♥
Tuesday, February 27, 2007

"Listen" by beyonce is such a nice song! hee. thanks to eric for the recomendation. strong voice, the lyrics are quite meaningful as well.
and Karene was telling me that the movie " Dreamgirls" has a good plot. a good watch. but haiz. no time! sianz.
i got tons of hw waiting for me.
wait till the hols come. u will nv see me in smu. haha. ok, i am not making sense. argh.


just had CT today. haha. crap course. so similar to TWC. argh. a CREATIVE product. and made us buy his text. haha. but the prof is a funny guy la. haha. and my grp mates look fun. woot. all social science guys. lolzz.


i must finish my 2 essays due next mon and tues. eitherwise i will be screwed. cos i m watching dhsco concert on sat night. and i have intro econs exam durng lunch time, then db training.
i need the strength to pull me thru this sem.

BEYONCE LYRICS
Listen [Hidden Track]
Listen,
To the song here in my heart
A melody I've start
But can't complete

Listen,
to the sound from deep within
It's only beginning
To find release

Oh, the time has come for my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside and turned
Into your own all cause you won't
Listen....

[Chorus]
Listen,I am alone at a crossroads
I'm not at home, in my own home
And I tried and tried
To say whats on my mind
You should have known

Oh, Now I'm done believin you
You don't know what I'm feelin
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voice you gave to me
But now I gotta find,
my own..

You should have listened
There is someone here inside
Someone I'd thought had died
Sooo long ago

Ohh I'm free now and my dreams to be heard
They will not be pushed aside on words
Into your arms
All cause you won't
Listen...

[Chorus]

I don't know where I belong
But i'll be movin on
If you don't....
If you won't....

LISTEN!!!...
To the song here in my heart
A melody I've start
But I will complete

Oh,
Now i'm done believin you
You dont know what I'm feelin
I'm more than what, you made of me
I followed the voice, you think you gave to me
But now I gotta find,
my own..
my ownn...