SHE.HER. <body><script type="text/javascript"> function setAttributeOnload(object, attribute, val) { if(window.addEventListener) { window.addEventListener('load', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }, false); } else { window.attachEvent('onload', function(){ object[attribute] = val; }); } } </script> <div id="navbar-iframe-container"></div> <script type="text/javascript" src="https://apis.google.com/js/platform.js"></script> <script type="text/javascript"> gapi.load("gapi.iframes:gapi.iframes.style.bubble", function() { if (gapi.iframes && gapi.iframes.getContext) { gapi.iframes.getContext().openChild({ url: 'https://www.blogger.com/navbar/8835723?origin\x3dhttp://zappyjmzappy.blogspot.com', where: document.getElementById("navbar-iframe-container"), id: "navbar-iframe" }); } }); </script>
zappyjmzappy @blogspot.com ♥
Wednesday, March 28, 2007

haha.
i m finally done with my intro econs.
hope it goes well.
no more writing for intro econs. yes!
~
just ended a surprise phone call with this long lost friend of mine, alvin, frm the science camp in sec 3.. tt's like... 5 yrs ago, the last time i saw him was in jc i think. haha. damn funny. and we chatted for like 1/2 hr. haha. cld have talked more if not for me cutting the line to do my report=p.
apparently he's going to nus fos. (seah take note.lolzz.) haha. then he was complaining to me abt smu.-_- haha,, but it's quite fun to chat with long lost friends, if we ever were.=p.
and at the same time, coincidentally, i was chatting with another alvin in smu. haha.. why is alvin such a common name? mmm...
~
the song from music and lyrics has a catchy tune! =p. shall listen to it again after exams. not now, like now, some1 keep looping and blasting the song. hmpgh. and chat with me online when we are just a table distance across each other. lolzzzz. ;p
~
and i m blogging in sch. goodness. i shld be doing my bgs report already. o/w kexin will kill me. hahhahahahahah.
till my next entry.
~
in my lala land. with my laptop.
~
[after post]
"Way Back Into Love"


I've been living with a shadow overhead
I've been sleeping with a cloud above my bed
I've been lonely for so long
Trapped in the past,
I just can't seem to move on


I've been hiding all my hopes and dreams away
Just in case I ever need `em again someday
I've been setting aside time
To clear a little space in the corners of my mind


All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
Ohhhhh


I've been watching but the stars refuse to shine
I've been searching but I just don't see the signs
I know that it's out there
There's gotta be something for my soul somewhere


I've been looking for someone to shed some light
Not somebody just to get me through the night
I could use some direction
And I'm open to your suggestions


All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart again
I guess I'm hoping you'll be there for me in the end


There are moments when I don't know if it's real
Or if anybody feels the way I feel
I need inspiration
Not just another negotiation


All I wanna do is find a way back into love
I can't make it through without a way back into love
And if I open my heart to you
I'm hoping you'll show me what to do
And if you help me to start again
You know that I’ll be there for you in the end


yesh, tml is 29th MARCH.
my LONG AWAITED.
PHANTOM OF THE OPERA!!!!! =D